Welcome to the Capilano Eagles Running Club
- The Capilano Eagles is a North Shore running club
open to all levels and ages. Feel free to drop by and give the Club a try.
- The Club's weekly workout is held every Tuesday
evening. Members meet at 5:45 PM at the William Griffin Recreation Centre at 851
Queens Road in North Vancouver.
- Training routes are located in the Edgemont Boulevard
area, the Pemberton Heights area or at the Handsworth Secondary School Track near
- In addition to Tuesday night, members often organize
other workouts throughout the week.
- Members receive valuable guidance and support from
the Club's qualified and dedicated coach, .
- Annual club membership is $25. A fee to
BC Athletics is extra. For information on our membership please view our
page. If you need further information, please
contact , our
To register online, please
- For comments, suggestions, additions or input relating
to the Capilano Eagles' web site, please contact , our
Web Site Administrator.